This policy was last updated on 05 September, 2019
Andion Global Inc. (“Andion”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user”, “your” or “you”). We operate http://andionglobal.com/ (the “Service”).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Andion uses Persistent and Session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline for a period of time, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Andion does not collect personally identifiable information about users aside from the Service’s forms. When you use and access the Service, we place a few cookies files in your web browser for the following purposes:
- To make our website usable by enabling certain functions like identifying trusted web traffic and distributing traffic on several servers to optimize response times.
- To gather analytics and generate statistical data. With this information, we can understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
Cookies are optional, and, as mentioned before, NONE contain your personal information. We also don’t use any cookies or information for ads.
We also use various third-party services that set their own cookies to report usage statistics of the Service.
Google Analytics uses statistic cookies to generate statistical data on how visitors use our website and when last our website was visited.
What are your Choices Regarding Cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you will not be able to use the Service.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit the Clear Cache & Cookies page from Google.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit the How to Delete Cookie Files in Internet Explorer page from Microsoft.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit the Delete Cookies to Remove Information page from Mozilla.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit the Manage cookies and website data using Safari page from Apple.
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.